January 06, 2011

MOVIES

I decided since all my friends are making Top 10 lists about their favorite albums of the year, and since I am a film student and also unfortunately don't like music (except for the very relaxing elevator tunes that are played in my school's cafeteria day in and out), I will make a Top 10 with my favorite movies of the year.

The best movies (out of the ones I've seen):

1 Blue Valentine My life.
2 Black Swan - Perfection.
3 True Grit - Everything a Coen brothers movie needs, plus some tears from my side.
4 I Love You, Philip Morris - Most original.
5 Cyrus - Yet another Duplass hit.
6 Exit Through the Gift Shop - Hilarious.
7 Life During Wartime - Lovely.
8 How Do You Know - Paul Rudd made the movie. His best performance to date. 
9 Youth In Revolt - Michael Cera's best performance to date..
10 She's Out of My League - Yes, I think it was really funny. Excuse me, are you a plane doctor?

Where did Inception go? Where did The Social Network go? Who cares.
I have to admit there is still a list of movies that I haven't seen yet, like Somewhere, It's Kind of A Funny Story, Howl, 127 Hours, Enter The Void, etc.
My Top 10 is rather odd. I am happy with it though.

The worst movies (out of the ones I've seen):

1 I'm Still Here - Minus one point for Mr. Affleck.
2 The Killer Inside Me - Minus two points, Casey!
3 Devil - Yeah, it was scary, but I forgot about it right away.
4 Valentine's Day - Let's put everyone famous into an adaption of a dime novel.
5 Unstoppable - Chris Pine and Denzel were awesome, but the rest kind of sucked dick.



































. good year it was . good year .



x

No comments:

Post a Comment