September 10, 2010

This is about things I like.


My name is Anna Conrad. I am a 23 year old German female with a lot of interests. Right now, I'm a student for broadcast journalism in New York. At some point in my life, I was a bartender, singer, trade fair admission supervisor, dj, photographer, singer, musician, acting agents' assistant, photographer's assistant, coat check girl, theater actress, tambourine player, nanny, and a bunch of other things.

There is a tremendous amount of things that I like to do.

I want to make movies.
I am a collector of many things.
I like discovering treasures.
I make collages.
I write postcards and letters.
I receive postcards and letters.
I do screen printing.
I make drinks.
I do watercolors.
I do acrylic art.
I sew stuffed animals.
I bake cakes.
...and a lot of other things.

What is this blog going to be about? I want to make another collection. A collection of things, that I truly like. It is easier this way, trust me. Write me, if you have questions. And because this is supposed to be somewhat personal as well, here is a photograph of me



 on a trip through Eastern Europe with my parents and our VW Passat, somewhat around 1994:





No comments:

Post a Comment